The initial stage of all design work encompasses research and literature review.
It can include but not limited to:
- Establishment of the site brief
- Collecting Site Date from photographs, field surveys etc
- Site analysis conditions including soil, lawn and garden surveys
- Sun, wind, climatic conditions, shade, buildings
- Understanding and Analysis of local and nearby plants
- Study and analysis of all plant material on site
- Analysis of the local infrastructure and services
- Formulating a database of all this information
- Preparing a matrix of site conditions
- Literature review, I.e Council regulations and Bylaws
- Discussions and Conclusions
Once all these conditions are met, the innovative thinking cap comes on and the sketching and design work can begin.
Click on one of the links to the left of this page to see the other stages of the design process.
For more information Call Angelique on either (09) 524 7108 or Mob. 027 519 7108 Or go to our contact page.